Foundation Burkhardt-Felder Arts et Culture
The Foundation Burkhardt-Felder
Arts ET culture
and its museums “La grange” and “Le manège” welcome you to a visit as well as to your group outing.
You will find below every information needed for your visit among us. Several possibilities are offered, starting with the visit of the museum “La grange” (see opening hours below) to the booking of a guided visit at that same museum or at the museum “Le manège”. And why not both. A range of different aperitifs is proposed in the aperitif tab. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you.
From May to October, the museum « La grange » is open on weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2pm – 6pm). Guided visits are possible any time throughout the year. Pre-booking necessary.
- from the 24th May to the 27th October, 2019 : Open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 6pm.
- Adult : 10.-pp
- AVS/Student : 8.- pp
- Children under 12 : free
- Group (from 8 pers.) : 7.- pp
- Guided visits (pre-booked) are possible anytime throughout the week
- Guided visit (about 1h long) : 80.-
- Adult entrance : 7.- pp
- Student : 5.- pp (free under 12)
- See also our aperitif proposal
The Motorcar museum is open any time throughout the year for guided visits only. Pre-booking necessary.
- Guided visit and entrance (about 1h long) : 15.- pp (min 8 persons or min CHF 120.-)
- See also our proposal for aperitifs which are served in the parc of the Château in good weather conditions.
Combined visit of the museums “La grange” and “Le manège” :
- Guided visit and entrance (about 2h long) : 28.- pp (min 10 persons or min CHF 280.-)
- See also our proposals for aperitifs, served in the parc of the Château in good weather conditions.
The village of Môtiers offers indeed many attractions to its visitors. Situated in the heart of the Val-de-Travers and counting about 800 inhabitants, Môtiers immediately enchants thanks to its architectural heritage…